Trusted Manufactured Housing Dealers in PA
We at Black’s Home Sales pride ourselves on more than 50 years of experience in the Manufactured Housing Industry here in Pennsylvania. We encourage you to read on and learn more about the history of our ever-growing company.
In 1947, Black’s Home Sales was established by Brent Black in a small office along Rt 22 in Duncansville. Mr. Black remained the owner of the continuously growing company until his passing in 1973. At that time, Mr. Black’s son, Carl, took over operations of the manufactured homes business.
In 1980, Dale Wronski, a Michigan native, purchased the business.Mr. Wronski entered the manufactured housing industry shortly after graduating from Eastern Michigan University in 1970. Mr. Wronski worked as a purchasing agent for Champion Home Builders at the Claysburg, Pennsylvania location. In 1973, Mr. Wronski had left Champion Home Builders to work for a large central Pennsylvania manufactured housing retailer where he was involved in sales for seven years prior to his purchase of Black’s Home Sales.
Over the past twenty years, Mr. Wronski has watched his company prosper into the reputable business it is today. He is thankful for the many loyal customers and dedicated employees that have made the phenomenal growth of the company possible.
There are now two very active sales locations since the 1990 acquisition of the Osceola Mills sales center. It is our expectation to continue to be the market leader in manufactured housing in the central Pennsylvania area long into the future.
Black’s Home Sales is associated with only the country’s best manufactured home builders. From Champion Mobile and Modular Homes to Colony Mobile and Modular Homes, we offer only high quality modular housing and commercial structures. We are extremely proud of the long association with all of our key manufacturers and are confident we can help you in your search for that perfect home.
Our mission is: To provide the best balance of price, quality, and design flexibility to meet each of our customer’s unique requirements. To ensure the longevity of Black’s Home Sales through referral business achieved by customer satisfaction of timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers
- Provide affordable construction in central pa, specializing in factory built housing.
- Provide a trustworthy, reliable, stress free experience for our clients
- Provide a reliable, respectful, work environment for our employees and provide reasonable equitable compensation and benefits for our employees and their families.
- Provide a fair and equitable return on investment for our stake holders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
“We Believe In…
- The idea that each customer is entitled to the best possible home we can provide.
- Delivering results through hard work and a shared commitment to excellence.
- Celebrating success and recognizing the contribution of others.
- Owning our actions and decisions and learning from our mistakes.
- Recognizing every person has value, respecting the dignity and difference of others.